1. Interpretation. In these conditions of sale: The “Agreement” means the agreement which is formed when we accept an order for advertising from you, as provided in Clause 3 below, “Customer”, “Advertiser” or “you” means the person who purchases Goods via the www.gayweddingsireland.ie website. “The website” means www.gayweddingsireland.ie “Service” means the service described in the order confirmation “The Publisher”, “we” or “us” means Gay Weddings Ireland, Old Hurling Field, Fedamore, Limerick “these terms” means the terms of business set out in this document.
2. Placing an Advert. The placing of an Order to advertise through the website constitutes an offer on the part of the customer or Advertiser and if we elect to accept your offer, you will receive an order confirmation. No acceptance of any offer will be deemed to occur until we provide you with an order confirmation. We reserve the right to decline any order, without giving a reason. By placing an Order to advertise through the website you are indicating that you have read and understood these terms and condition and that you agree to be bound by them.
3. Orders. Orders are only binding when the order confirmation is received. You should check the order confirmation and notify the Publisher of any mistake by email or telephone immediately, otherwise the details stated in the order confirmation will apply to the Agreement.
4. Payment. All fees shall be payable to Gay Weddings Ireland on receipt of the date stated on the invoice from us to you and are non-refundable.
5. Fee Quotations. Any fees quoted are on the basis of specific customer enquiries and are valid for a period of 21 days only from the date of the quote being provided to the customer. Fee quotations are merely an invitation to treat and do not form an offer and as such all quotations are subject to review prior to and up until the customer receives an order confirmation. Any agreement to provide any specific service at a specific fee shall not constitute an agreement to provide similar or identical services in the future at a similar or identical price.
6. Accuracy of Advertisements. The Publisher will not be held liable for any inaccuracy or omission in any advertisement published on the website. It shall at all times be the responsibility of the customer to notify the Publisher immediately of any inaccuracy or omission. Provided said inaccuracies or omissions are brought to the Publisher’s attention within a reasonable amount of time the advertisement will be amended and published in its amended form for the remainder of duration of the Agreement.
7. Content of Advertisements. The Advertiser agrees to only submit advertisements for goods and services which are legally available in Ireland. Further, the content and format of all advertisements submitted by the Advertiser shall not breach any law in force in Ireland or infringe any voluntary code of practice recommended by the Advertising Standards authority. We shall not be responsible for the contents or format of any advertisement published and to that end you will indemnify us in respect of any loss, damages or costs arising from the publishing of any advertisement submitted by you on the website, whether directly or indirectly or as the result of any legal proceedings or threatened legal proceedings arising from the publication of said advertisement on the website.
8. Intellectual Property. The Advertiser hereby guarantees that they are the owners of any and all intellectual property being displayed in any advertisement submitted for publication or in the alternative that the owner of any such intellectual property has authorised the use of said intellectual property in the advertisement submitted for the full duration of the Agreement. The Advertiser licences the Publisher to use its intellectual property including its logo as required to provide the agreed service.
The Advertiser shall indemnify the Publisher against loss, damages or costs resulting from any legal action brought by third parties in respect of breach or alleged breach of copyright or any other intellectual property right as a direct or indirect result of the publishing of an advertisement submitted by the Advertiser.
9. Links. If a link is provided to the Advertiser’s website or any other external website the contents of the website(s) are not the responsibility of www.gayweddingsireland.ie and the Advertiser agrees to add a link to www.gayweddingsireland.ie on any such website(s)
10. Publication. The Publisher shall not be liable to the Advertiser for any direct or indirect loss of revenue suffered as a result of a technical difficulty or an interruption of its service howsoever arising.
The Publisher shall not be obliged to publish any advert in the event the website is suffering technical difficulties or a loss of service and shall not be held responsible for any such technical difficulties or loss of service.
11. Customer Information. All customers are required to disclose their identity in full and disclose the nature of any product or service they are advertising or any product or service being sold via any link to their products or services appearing on the gayweddingsireland.ie website. In the event a customer fails to comply with this requirement the Publisher shall be within their rights to refuse or cancel the Service and no claim for breach of contract shall arise against the Publisher.
12. Cancellation by the Publisher. If any of these Terms are breached by the Advertiser then the Publisher shall have full discretion to remove or cancel the Service and no claim for breach of contract shall arise against the Publisher.
13 Cancellation by the Customer. If for any reason the customer decides to discontinue their advertisement they shall not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the fees paid for the Service regardless of any duration of the Service remaining.
14. Severability. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable the remaining provisions will continue to be of full force an effect.
15. Change of Terms and Conditions. We may from time to time change our terms and conditions at our discretion. It shall be the responsibility of the Advertiser to familiarise themselves with the terms prior to each order. Should we deem it necessary we will contact you by email to notify you of changes to these terms.
16. Entire Agreement. These terms expressly incorporate our Privacy Statement. Together, they contain the entire understanding and agreement between the Publisher and the Customer relating to the sale of advertising to the Customer through this website.
17. Governing Law. These conditions of sale shall be governed by Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Terms & Conditions 28/11/11